A Gps Antenna With Magnetic Mount is a device that helps boost the reception signal to a GPS unit, whether it is a standalone unit or an embedded unit. Often a GPS Antenna is used in a situation where the GPS unit itself is somehow removed from a line of sight to the sky, as in a car, to help the GPS [see" the sky without having to be moved. GPS antenna may be purchased for a range of budgets, or cheaper home versions can be made with fairly common components.
GPS Antenna With Magnetic Mount DESCRIPTION:
- This is a high quality Car GPS Antenna for After-Market/Stock GPS Navigation with SMA Aerial Connection Port. To help your GPS Navigation System to get stronger & stable signal.
- Let your GPS device pick up position signals info rapidly.
- Easy to install: the antenna has a magnetic base which can stick to any metal surface or just put it under windshield glass.
- Plug and Play and : Right Angle Aerial SMA Connector.
- Center Frequency: 1575.42MHz-3MHz / 1575.42MHz+3MHz, Length: 9feet (3m), Weatherproof: 100% Weatherproof, DC current: 10mA Max, LNA Gain(Without cable): 25dB. To Buy More Powerful Android GPS Navigation System.
Gps Antenna With Magnetic Mount PICTURES: