The following information about the indoor TV Antenna:
1. Indoor TV antenna - receiving terrestrial digital signal
Terrestrial digital signal: Simply put, the TV tower of a television station transmits the digital television signal. The user receives the "digital terrestrial digital television set-top box" or the "digital signal tuner" built in the television through the external antenna, "Image.
2. Digital TV antenna - green flame-retardant PC material
Green flame retardant PC features: environmental protection, safety, good flexibility, shiny, high temperature.
3. Free to watch TV, satellite signal is a fee, the ground wave digital signal is free.
4 long life, on the interior, less affected by the external weather, the signal is stable and durable.
5. The higher the house the better the signal, the signal generally low floor is not high floor.
6. Housing density. Too dense signal is not good.
7. The antenna moves in different directions, find the best signal location fixed, try different locations.
Range: 50 miles with amplifier
Reception Range: VHF174-240MHz, UHF 470-862MHz
Connectors: F Male
Power supply connector: USB
Antenna Placement Options and Tips
Signals reception quality depends on the distance from the signal tow
Placing your antenna close to or on a window.
1. This HDTV antenna is for indoor use only.
2. If your TV has no built-in tuner, kindly suggest you to add a digital converter box.
3. Keep the antenna away from any interference sources, such as air conditioner, Hair Dryer, microwave oven and other high-power electrical appliances.